Duties shall include but shall not be limited to:
- Account coverage will be determined by Jascko Sales Manager.However, if Retrofit Sales Associate seeks a specific account, this request must be presented to the Sales Manager and Jascko leadership, with appropriate justification to assist in the decision-making process.
- Retrofit Sales Associate must prioritize accounts based on current or potential annual sales.
- Retrofit Sales Associate must develop an Annual Business plan that defines:
- o Account Priorities
- o Establishes Sales Targets for respective accounts
- o Establishes overall Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets to achieve annual sales target
- o Establishes Development Goals
- o Sales Manager will provide template for both Annual Business Plan and Quarterly Plan to Make Plan Templates
- o Quarterly Plan to Make Plan must be updated on a monthly basis, to give visibility on how Retrofit Sales Associate intends to manage their business to meet their assigned annual sales targets
- o “A” designated Accounts, Retrofit Sales Associate develops and executes account specific business plan to define:
- Key Stakeholders
- Key lines of business
- Product and solutions that will be promoted to account
- Retrofit Sales Associate will be required to conduct at a minimum 20 Cooling Tower Inspections Per Fiscal Quarter. Name of site/client to be selected from the Marley Cooling Towers Installed base database by Sales Manager. Sales Manager is responsible to provide list of clients/sites that will be inspected per quarter. These will be provided at least 2 weeks prior to start of each quarter.
- Retrofit Sales Associate will be required to visit site and offer FREE Tower inspection, as well as a quote for Annual Tower Cleaning.
Retrofit Sales Associate Functional Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and Update Bid calendar and new CRM to be implemented
- o Load company contacts
- o Bid response and filing
- o Open and Closed Opportunity Management
- Identification of potential opportunities with existing and new customers through cold calling, networking and prospecting to generate customer leads
- Properly building and maintaining long-term customer relationships to assigned and developed owner and mechanical contractor accounts
- Increasing market penetration for Jascko in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties for all products.
- Collection of project data (Drawings, site photos, site dimensions, etc.) to assist with the proper scoping of projects, equipment and or services.
- Determine project needs, constraints and responsibilities to meet all of the customer’s HVAC system design and installation requirements
- Develop relationships with multiple buying influences in the customer’s organization to clearly understand the compelling event, timing and funding process.
- For designated accounts or at Sales Manager’s request, you will be responsible for project take-off, selection and pricing, completed within the required bid date, and saved in the projects Central Depository which is currently Drop Box.
- Presents the proposal and negotiates price, terms and conditions (based on credit worthiness of customer). Terms and conditions must be coordinated and approved through Jascko Accounting Department to ensure compliance to company fiscal policy.
- Works closely with account to ensure optimum customer satisfaction on every project
- Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities
- Coordinates with sales team as required to ensure customer penetration and project acquisition
- For designated accounts or at Sales Manager’s request, coordinates with consulting engineers in writing project specifications
- Promptly and accurately responds to customer needs by identifying systems, products, generating quotes and closing orders
- Assists customers in answering technical questions on HVAC systems and resolve installation issues
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours, as may be required.
- Safely operates all warehouse equipment; including a forklift, hand truck, and pallet jack.
- Maintains his/her valid forklift certification.
- Follows all safety standards and requirements according to company policy, OSHA and Hazmat standards.
- Notifies supervisor of any and all safety concerns; incidents and/or accidents in a timely manner.
All JASCKO Corp. associates are expected and required to demonstrate behavior and actions consistent with the Company’s core values at all times: Including but not limited to:
- Consistently providing resourceful and reliable solutions
- Managing relationships, not transactions
- Maintaining a positive attitude
- Operating at all times with integrity
- Treating people (internal and external customers) with respect and humility.
- Must have minimum 10 years HVAC factory direct sales experience with Applied, Light Commercial and Residential HVAC Sales.
- BS in Engineering discipline is preferred, but extensive HVAC installation and service experience is a suitable alternate.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and have ability to learn our parts procedures with all Lines JASCKO represent.
- Must possess good communication skills and possess the ability to professionally interact with a wide variety of customers both over the telephone and in person.
- Must possess a good work ethic and be able to work well with other team members.
- Must be able to lift and handle items weighing up to 75 pounds on a routine basis.
- Must be able to safely operate all tools and equipment; including but not limited to: fork lift, pallet jack, and hand truck.
- Must possess the analytical and cognitive abilities required to accurately enter data into the Company’s Sales System, perform product and equipment research, and enter sales orders into the system and follow-up on customer orders.
- Must be able to accurately attend to details and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Most possess above average communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions.