Jascko Corporation, South Florida’s Leading HVAC Manufacturer’s Representative currently has an open position for a Residential Products Sales Representative. Candidate should be a responsible, highly motivated and self-driven individual with experience in HVAC sales. A strong familiarity with the HVAC business is essential to successful performance in this position.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Identification of potential opportunities with existing and new customers through cold calling, networking and prospecting to generate customer leads for the Jascko Residential product lines.
- Residential Sales position is one that requires extensive networking with CAC
- Properly building and maintaining long-term customer relationships to build repeat business.
- Increasing market penetration
- Determine customer’s needs, constraints and responsibilities to meet all of the customer’s Residential HVAC system design and installation requirements
- Develop relationships with multiple buying influences in the customer’s organization
- Works closely with account to ensure optimum customer satisfaction on every project or transaction
- Determine needs, develop and execute account specific business plan
- Consistently ascertain customer needs and current market opportunities
- Coordinate with sales team as required to ensure customer penetration and project acquisition
- Call on all assigned Certified Air Conditioning Contractors accounts on a regular basis.
- Promptly and accurately responds to customer needs by identifying systems, products, generating quotes and closing orders
- Assist customers in answering technical questions on DX HVAC systems
- Provide customer feedback and sales calls report to your sales manager
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours, as required
- Minimum 5-7 years in the HVAC sales industry.
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work independently
- Proven ability to cold-call to generate and qualify sales opportunities
- Consistently provide resourceful and reliable solutions
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Operate at all times with integrity
- Outgoing personality with the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Proficiency with technology including all Microsoft programs
- Salary plus commission
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401K with company match