Jascko Corporation, South Florida’s Leading HVAC Manufacturer’s Representative currently has an open position for an established Commercial/Applied HVAC Sales Engineer. Candidate should be a responsible, highly motivated and self-driven individual with a proven track record of excellent HVAC commercial sales. A strong familiarity with the local HVAC business is essential to successful performance in this position. Applying candidates must possess a BS degree in Engineering and have a minimum of ten years of experience as a Commercial HVAC Sales Engineer. Successful completion of an equipment sales program is preferred.
Commercial Sales Engineer Responsibilities to Include:
- Accountable for sales, account management, business development and project management of all commercial type accounts. Commercial accounts to include engineers, contractors (general and mechanical) as well as owners and developers.
- Assist with the design, application and sales of commercial HVAC systems.
- Increase market penetration in commercial, industrial and institutional applications.
- Promote Jascko’s line card of products at various HVAC related promotional and marketing venues and events.
- Properly build and maintain long term business relationships to build repeat business.
- Work closely with account to ensure optimum customer satisfaction on every project or transaction.
- Develop and conserve relationships with multiple buying/designing influences in customer organizations.
- Determine needs, develop and execute account specific business plan.
- Consistently ascertain customer needs and current market opportunities.
- Coordinate with sales team as required to ensure customer penetration and project acquisition.
- Promptly and accurately responds to customer needs by identifying systems, products, generating quotes and closing orders.
- Provide customer feedback and sales calls report to your sales manager.
- Continually achieve annual sales, gross margin and market share targets set by management.
- Timely and accurate response to customer needs.
- Assist with project management duties once the equipment has shipped to the customer including some cash collection and accounts receivable responsibilities.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours, as required.
- Significantly impact organization revenue through sales.
- Commission based position with no cap.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree (Mechanical Engineering Degree is Preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years proven successful sales as a Commercial/Applied HVAC Sales Engineer
- Mastery of all HVAC systems and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity, maturity, responsibility and confidence
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work both independently and with a team
- Consistently provide resourceful and reliable solutions
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Operate at all times with integrity
- High attention to detail is required
- Outgoing personality with the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Proficiency with technology including all Microsoft programs
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401K with company match
- Full-time, Commission